Quality Management Systems (Based on ISO 9001:2015)
Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Course Length: 5 Days
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA Course No. A17983) Class size is limited.
This rigorous five-day course teaches the trainee all of the essential skills and knowledge becoming of a lead auditor. The course is built around a variety of instruction methods, including case studies and a mock audit that will be conducted on the fourth day. The seminar concludes with a final examination. Successful completion of this course is one of several requirements to become a Lead Auditor. Other requirements include academic and practical experience detailed in specific accreditation body documents. The course runs approximately 10 hours per day for four days, plus 5 hours on the fifth day with a two-hour final written examination.
Per the requirements of the IRCA, Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the following management system principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (per ISO 9000.)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
Call us at (248) 358-3388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(248) 358-3388Call PJR Today!