New From PJR – Virtual Audits
PJR’s new Virtual Audit program will allow us to provide the reliable, straightforward audit services you require without the added cost or complexity of travel fees or onsite arrangements.
How do Virtual Audits work?
Much like an onsite audit, a PJR virtual audit allows one of our experienced auditors to engage with you and your team via the selected technology. Document review and employee interviews can be easily facilitated, as well as facility tours and presentation of findings. PJR will work with you to identify which hardware and software elements will be most compatible with your organization and its specific audit plan.
What are the Advantages?
- Flexibility – rather than waiting for flights and hotel availability to line up, auditors can virtually visit your facility at practically any time from anywhere
- Reduced Expense – airfare, hotel costs, car rental, daily stipends; all of these are eliminated when utilizing virtual audits
- Eco-Friendly – reduce the carbon footprint associated with your certification due to elimination of travel
What is the Virtual Audit Process?
- Your scheduler will verify through use of two forms whether your audit qualifies to be conducted virtually. (Please note that not all audit types may qualify – eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis.)
- Eligible audits will be scheduled virtually via secure software and an audit plan will be developed.
- The audit, including opening and closing meetings, will be conducted virtually using the chosen software.
“In my opinion,the virtual audit process was easy and very effective. I was able to access all of the objective evidence I needed and select my own samples based on audit trails. It was no different than being onsite.”
Jimmy Dereta – ISO 9001 & AS9100 Lead Auditor