ISO 45001 – The New Face of OHSAS 18001
- What is ISO 45001?
- 10 Reasons Why: ISO 45001 as a Premier Choice for Organizations
- PJR now offers VIRTUAL Pre-assessments!
- OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001:2018 Transition
- FREE Download – ISO 45001:2018 – The New Face of Occupational Health and Safety Certification
- ISO 45001:2018 Clause by Clause Online Course
Among the variety of transitions taking place in the world of ISO certification, the shift from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 is the latest standard to receive an update. Intended to enable organizations’ improved occupational health and safety performance, ISO 45001 will introduce the incorporation of Annex SL. Like the other recently-revised ISO standards (including 9001:2015 and 14001:2015), ISO 45001 will mean increased compatibility and uniformity across certified organizations’ quality management systems.
ISO published the official ISO 45001 standard on March 12, 2018 – it is now available for purchase and download from the ISO.org website! With the release of the standard, OHSAS 18001 should be considered withdrawn; all organizations currently certified to OHSAS 18001 will have three years to transition to ISO 45001.
Stay tuned to PJR for further updates regarding the new standard and the transition timeline to ISO 45001! Subscribe to our mailing list via firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us with any questions at (248) 358-3388.