PJR Career Opportunities
- Answering incoming phone calls and responding to general inquiries
- Maintaining front desk daily operations
- Document scanning and printing
- Generating and maintaining appropriate records
- General filing and administrative/secretarial duties
- Interacting and supporting other staff members
- Handling a variety of tasks related to certificate preparation, maintenance, documentation, etc.
- Must be able to work well with internal and external clients in written and verbal communication
- Calculating and maintaining client contracts and amendments
- Support in facilitating the sales process of new clients
- Generating quotes and amendments for contracts
- Work to resolve sales and client issues
- Generate, analyze and present sales reports
Subcontracted QMS Auditors in the Salt Lake City and Minneapolis areas:
Ideal candidate possesses ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate for ISO 9001:2015 and applicable third-party auditing experience. Must be able to travel roughly 50% to 80% of the time.
(An Equal Opportunity Employer)
We will not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, handicap, family status, or any other protected category. Individuals with disabilities may request accommodation in the application process.