PJR Career Opportunities
Advantages of Becoming a PJR Auditor
- Personal scheduling staff
- Pre-paid travel and travel arrangement team
- Local assignments
- PJR boasts a risk-based auditor training and development program.
- Paperwork guidance and report assistance.
- Access – In house system designed to assist you with the process from start to finish.
- Freedom – PJR offers flexibility allowing you to work concurrently with other opportunities.
- Value – We are listed as the number one registrar in North America as evidenced by the IAAR (Independent Association of Accredited Registrars). We work hard to improve and sustain a quality reputation among our peers, accreditation bodies and present and future clients.
CURRENT HIGH DEMAND CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES
Candidate has third party experience in auditing R2. Must be well spoken and an excellent writer, be great with time management and possesses the ability to balance many responsibilities at once. May be located anywhere in the continental US. Must be able to travel roughly 80% of the time. This is a sub-contracted position.
Ideal candidate possesses ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate for ISO 9001:2015 and applicable third party auditing experience. Must be able to travel roughly 50% to 80% of the time. This is a subcontracted position.
Minimum 3 to 4 years working experience in the environmental field. Lead Auditor certificates for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 required. An undergraduate degree is required preferably an environmental degree, however science engineering background is acceptable. Must be willing to travel about 80% of the time. This is a subcontracted position.
Ideal candidate is in OASIS for AA or AEA status of AS9100 and/or AS9110 and/or AS9120. Candidate must have experience in third party auditing for ISO 9001 and internal auditing for AS9100 and/or AS9110 and/or AS9120. Must be able to travel roughly 80% of the time. This is a subcontracted position.
- Answering incoming phone calls and responding to general inquiries
- Maintaining front desk daily operations
- Document scanning and printing
- Generating and maintaining appropriate records
- General filing and administrative/secretarial duties
- Interacting and supporting other staff members
- Handling a variety of tasks related to certificate preparation, maintenance, documentation, etc.
- Must be able to work well with internal and external clients in written and verbal communication
- Calculating and maintaining client contracts and amendments
- Support in facilitating the sales process of new clients
- Generating quotes and amendments for contracts
- Work to resolve sales and client issues
- Generate, analyze and present sales reports
Subcontracted QMS Auditors in the Salt Lake City and Minneapolis areas:
Ideal candidate possesses ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate for ISO 9001:2015 and applicable third-party auditing experience. Must be able to travel roughly 50% to 80% of the time.
(An Equal Opportunity Employer)
We will not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, handicap, family status, or any other protected category. Individuals with disabilities may request accommodation in the application process.