The range of standards that PJR can certify your company to has expanded once again with its newest addition, ISO 50001! Here’s the broad points of what you need to know about this certification for energy management:
- Currently in its second edition, launched in 2018
- Aims to establish, implement, and maintain an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- May reduce costs through energy efficiency
- May help satisfy/meet carbon emissions targets
- May reduce reliance on fossil fuels
- May improve company reputation as “green” or environmentally responsible
- Grouped with other “green” certification standards in the Environmental Health and Safety sector – ISO 14001, R2V3, RIOS, etc.
- Compatible with all other ISO standards to build a comprehensive management system
ISO 50001 is widely applicable to businesses of all sizes and industries – give PJR a call today to see if it could be right for your company!