R2:2013 Draft Standard Approved
R2:2013 has been reviewed and adopted by the R2 Board of Directors. The effective date is 7/1/2013. These revisions clarify and improve the requirements for R2 Certification. Perry Johnson Registrars has developed FAQ’s to assist new and existing clients transition to the new standard – Click Here.
Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. is a full-service registrar that carries multiple international accreditations. This means PJR has the authority to register organizations, recognizing them for their quality management system’s integrity. At PJR, we understand the importance of ISO 9000 registration. This is why we are dedicated to helping an organization achieve its goals.
Quality Audit Advantage
Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. operates with the client’s best interests in mind. Flexibility is the watchword when it comes to correcting nonconformities, and because of this, costs are kept to a minimum.
Please click here to receive a free informational video and quotation.
Registration provides objective proof that a business has implemented an effective quality or environmental management system, and that it is satisfying all of the requirements of the applicable standard. But it does take commitment, cooperation and teamwork to obtain ISO 9000, ISO/TS 16949, AS9100, TL 9000 or ISO 14001 certification.
Don’t embark on this most important journey with just any registration company. Reach your destination with a company that is respected and known worldwide. Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. is currently the fastest-growing registrar in North America. PJR auditors have an average of 15 years experience as auditors and 18 years in the quality assurance field.
To learn more about Perry Johnson Registrars advantages and unique policies, click here.
There are a lot of things to consider when contemplating ISO 9000 registration, so we have provided a section that describes some of the aspects and benefits of ISO 9000. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 1-800-800-7910.
- About ISO 9000 and How ISO 9000 works
- The importance of ISO 9000
- ISO 9000 Principles
- Root cause analysis and systemic corrective action in management system standards, such as ISO 9001
- How ISO 9000 interacts with other standards
- ISO 9000 and your company
- How ISO 9000 benefits your small business
PJR has a variety of QMS and EMS Accreditations that range throughout the world
- Perry Johnson Registrars is one of a handful of registrars on the U.S. General Services Administration number GS-10F-0025K.
- Perry Johnson Registrars achieved accreditation to ISO/IEC 17021:2011 by ANAB, UKAS, RvA, JAB and Accredia before the deadline of September 15, 2008. ISO/IEC 17021:2011 applies to all types of management systems that PJR is accredited to certify: quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, food safety and information security.
- For a complete list of PJR accreditations, click here.
Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. (PJR) does not provide consulting services or laboratory accreditation services, including ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189. We understand the importance of impartiality in carrying out our accredited management system certification activities. To this effect, PJR manages conflicts of interest and ensures objectivity and impartiality in all of our accredited services.
PJR builds our business in a variety of ways: advertising, trade shows and telemarketing, to mention a few. PJR networks with a variety of industry professionals. From time to time, PJR may pay finders fees to consultants for referrals.
*In terms of the number of accredited certifications reported to the Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR): http://iaardirectory.jadianonline.com/Statistics/ByRegistrar The IAAR is comprised of large and small certification bodies, most operating globally. (Note: Not all certification bodies report accredited certifications).